- Dr. Alisa Rachlis
Assessment and Treatment for:
- Chronic arthritis (Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Vasculitis (including Kawasaki Disease, HSP)
- Periodic Fever Syndromes
- Musculoskeletal Pain Syndromes and other less common inflammatory diseases
- Any other conditions related to pediatric rheumatology
How to book an appointment:
- Before you book, please ensure that mid-town Toronto is an acceptable location for you
- Your child’s primary care doctor should send a referral request to Kindercare Pediatrics.
- Kindercare Pediatrics will then contact you to book an initial appointment.
What to bring to your first consultation:
- Copies of all prior and recent blood tests, X-rays, or their reports, and any other special test results
- A complete written list of your child’s current and prior medications
- Shorts and a T shirt to allow for a comprehensive MSK examination