Kindercare has an Opening for a General Pediatrician
Full-time or part-time position – General Pediatrician – Starting summer/fall 2018
Kindercare Pediatrics is actively looking for a General Pediatrician to join our team. We are a full-service outpatient pediatric health centre located in the heart of midtown Toronto. We offer a variety of stand-alone and multi-disciplinary programs including general pediatrics, subspecialty pediatrics, pediatric after hours urgent care, child/family psychology, lactation support, and pediatric allied health care.
Physicians at Kindercare Pediatrics receive full-service support including:
- Electronic medical records – we make robust use of the many features offered by Telus Practice Solutions.
- Nursing support for vitals, vaccines, urine caths, ECG, patient education, etc.
- Onsite access to an array of pediatric medical subspecialists. These include: dermatology, allergy/immunology, respirology, adolescent medicine, lactation medicine, endocrinology, rheumatology, neurology, medical nutrition, patient advocacy.
- Onsite allied health services: physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, dietician services, lactation consultant support, and child/family psychology.
- Onsite phlebotomy (coming this summer)
- Onsite Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN) services – enables physicians to assess and treat housebound or remotely located patients by video conference. These services are insured by OHIP and include billing premiums. Physicians can do OTN assessments from home or in the office. Patients can receive OTN services from their own homes or at a registered OTN site.
- 7 day-per-week onsite after-hours pediatric urgent care clinic – staffed exclusively by pediatricians.
- Radiology services in the building.
- Pharmacy in the building.
For more details, check out www.kindercarepediatrics.ca
If you are interested in this job and would like to consider joining the team, please feel free to contact us