Kindercare 2020/2021 Influenza Vaccine Clinic Registration
To make arrangement to attend the Kindercare Pediatrics Flu Shot Clinic, please read the information below carefully:
- If you are registered as a Kindercare Patient, you are welcome to book an appointment. Unfortunately, this year’s flu vaccine clinic is not open to the general public.
- Please book a separate appointment for each person who needs a flu shot. For example, if you are a family of four – two parents, two children – then you will need to book a total of four appointments. If, because of booking restrictions, you had no choice but to book some family members on one day and others on another day, please email us and ask that we amalgamate the appointments into one day.
- Built into this booking procedure is an informed consent form. Please complete the consent form for each appointment you are booking. Without informed consent, the flu shot cannot be given.
- The schedule and available appointments are dynamic. As clinics fill, they will close. New clinics will open as Kindercare receives more vaccines from public health. If you try to book an appointment and you discover that everything is full, try a few days later as more clinics will open (and close) over the coming weeks/months. Supply permitting, our plan is to run flu shot clinics every weekend from November 1st into mid December, 2020. As more vaccines arrive, more clinic schedules will open.
- On the morning of your flu vaccine clinic, you will receive an email with a link to fill out an online COVID-19 screen. Please fill out one screen for each appointment. For example, if you are a family of four getting the flu shot, then four screens must be done, one for each patient/appointment. THE COVID SCREENING FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOU PRESENT TO FLU SHOT CLINIC.
- Below are three links for booking an appointment for the Flu Shot Clinic. Each Link Represents a separate Schedule. If you try to book into Schedule 1 and it is full, try Schedule 2. If Schedule 1 and 2 are full, try Schedule 3. It’s ok to book one child in schedule 1 and the other in schedule 2. They are all completely interchangeable. The times also do not need to line up properly but all members of the family should be booked within a 90 minute window. If all clinics are full, then please wait a few days; more clinics/spots will open soon.
- Flu Shot Clinic 1 is FULL
- Click here to register for Flu Shot Clinic 2
- Click here to register for Flu Shot Clinic 3