Karen Balko is a registered dietitian with 24 years of experience in pediatric nutrition. Karen has a proven track record of helping children and their families to develop healthful eating habits for optimal health, growth, and development.
In addition to general pediatric nutrition, Karen has specialized expertise helping children and families with the following conditions:
- Complex feeding disorders
- Autism related nutrition/feeding challenges
- Childhood weight concerns
- Behavioral feeding problems
- Food allergies
- Anxiety based eating issues
- Genetic/developmental disorders which affect appetite and eating (e.g. Prader Willi Syndrome and Down’s Syndrome)
Karen’s love for children and expert level knowledge in pediatric nutrition make her an excellent choice for children and families interested in improving their nutritional health.