Speech Therapist Toronto
Kindercare’s Speech Therapist:
- Sari Feldstein
We Provide Assessments and Therapy for:
- Delays or regressions in speech development
- Articulation Problems
- Problems organizing words into sentences
- Problems understanding and following directions
- Difficulties remembering/telling stories or previous events
- Problems with vocabulary – such as finding and using the proper words to identify objects
More Information About Our Speech Therapist
Sari Feldstein is a pediatric speech-language pathologist with 17 years experience in the field. She is registered with the Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists and the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario. Sari has strong clinical skills and experience with early intervention, preschool, and school-age children. She has provided assessment for and treatment of various speech-language functions, including: articulation, oral-motor speech, speech-motor programming, phonological, phonemic awareness, receptive/expressive language, and fluency. Her clinical practice integrates parent/teacher education and training along with the development of home programs.
Sari has worked in top-rated outpatient pediatric medical centers including: The Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, ON), Children’s Memorial Hospital (Chicago, IL), Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA), and St. Agnes Hospital-Children’s Rehabilitation Center (White Plains, NY). Most recently, she has been working as a private practitioner with children in their natural settings, such as the home and school. Sari completed her undergraduate degree in psychology at McGill University and a Masters of Arts degree in Speech Language Pathology at the State University of New York in Plattsburgh. She is excited to join an allied health professional team and she is well equipped to provide support to children and their families with varied communication impairments.
How to book an appointment:
- Please email email@example.com to book an appointment. Or call 416-848-7665.
- Parents can call or email directly to book an appointment with Kindercare Pediatrics (contact info here)